Hoshor Plains there's a buzz down in my bones
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig felt very uncomfortable being so far away from the pack. If something happened back at the Plateau while she was not there to help, she would never forgive herself. But she had let her paws take her where they would, had followed the Whitefish River down for some time and then cut to her left to find herself in a field of golden grass. It reminded her of the grasses up on the Plateau, so perhaps that was why she stopped here. She turned to look back where she had come and saw her home behind her, a mountain with a flat top far to the north. She needed to return. Her bones itched to go back.

But there was wolf scent here and curiosity got the better of her and she followed it. Soon she found a white wolf sitting and facing the lake in the distance. Grezig chuffed to get the female’s attention, standing at ease, her tail wagging a bit behind her to show that she was friendly. Another recruit, perhaps? she could not help but think. She wanted the pack to succeed, and for that to happen, it needed high numbers.
Messages In This Thread
there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 18, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 19, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 22, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 25, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 26, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 27, 2018, 02:23 PM