Jade Fern Grove i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
*crashes the party*

he needed an escape, after the reunion with engel. the encounter had given him both relief and pain, for while calling the man his friend again eased the weight on his heart that had been there for so long, he did so with the realization that grayday had thought engel not a good wolf. a lecher, an incorrigible flirt. and while he was almost certain that engel was telling the truth about sorrel, there was a sliver of doubt that still lingered. by accepting engel, even a little bit, he betrayed grayday's judgment.

the thought of it all sent his stomach twisting into serpentine knots. the air was hot and stifling on the plains, so aditya retreated into the maplewood, seeking peace. then finding none under those familiar boughs, he traveled further, into the grove where he had discovered dawn in amorous embrace with the stranger. bile rose in his throat as the mental image came suddenly to mind, and he was turning to leave when he caught wind of an unfamiliar scent, and movement in the brush.

a scraggly, brownish form staggered through the trees, eyes black and staring. and in his jaws. . . shocked revulsion rippled over aditya's pelt, lifting each and every hair and sending his hackles aloft. he stepped forward, legs stiff, face contorted in agony as his gaze raked over the lifeless russet form.

"what did you do?" he asked in awful tones, both horrified and incensed. then a snarl came to his lips, a growl in his throat, and he puffed himself up the largest he could, stalking toward the wretch with hatred set deep in his golden orbs.
Messages In This Thread
i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me - by Ronnie - August 18, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me - by Aditya - August 18, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me - by Dawn - August 19, 2018, 02:05 PM