Jade Fern Grove i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she is drawn by aditya's voice, her own exploration of the grove tainted with a heaviness that almost makes it not the effort. she'd caught wind of a scent, faint and blowing, that taunted memories bunched up in the back of her mind. but now she moves with stiff purpose, hackles up as soon as mild shock at hearing him here too fades to alarm. 

they come into view suddenly, aditya and the stranger and the body. things click suddenly and violently, and without thought given to hows and whys, she moves towards the stranger's other side, hackles similarly raised and infused with contagious fire, the hate in her gaze a mirror image of aditya's. she accepts to facts as they are presented to her, and without fully understanding does she align herself smoothly with her comrade.
Messages In This Thread
i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me - by Ronnie - August 18, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me - by Aditya - August 18, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me - by Dawn - August 19, 2018, 02:05 PM