Frostfire Ridge Carrying the load, with wings that feel like stone
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He couldn't help but take pause at the tone in his brother's voice, the despair and the exhaustion. His words fell, and Siarut felt for his brother. It seemed that both boys would be haunted by the facade of their father for many moons to come. One by his words and the other by his actions. A sigh was Tomkin's response, Sia dropped his head a turned slightly.

"It was irresponsible. And you have been come unreliable." Siarut couldn't let his baby brother off the hook for that. Keeping his gaze away from the hurt look, Siarut continued.

"I'm not sure why you left. But clearly you had a reason." He wasn't asking for an explanation, no he wouldn't pry. It was clearly something he hadn't wanted to deal with alongside his family, so why pry. "I didn't think you were one to prove father right? I always thought that was my job." It was a challenge, if Tomkin would see that. Prove him wrong, for once. Perhaps that was the only was to move on from the psychological damage done by their father.

"The only question is; are you actually going to stay?" His eyes narrowed slightly, "There is no special treatment for blood relations. Just because you are mine and Tak's brother won't get you an easy time." He would make sure everyone was aware, there were all family now. They were one pack. He could only hope that Tomkin would understand that.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carrying the load, with wings that feel like stone - by Siarut - August 27, 2018, 01:53 PM