Porcupine Ridge Take a walk
11 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Private 
Yizur had finally made it to the actually nice parts of Porcupine Ridge, where it didn't look so dangerous. She had decided to head over to a glen, and continued walking along. Yizur was new to her older sister Grezig's pack, and has recently reunited with her a few days ago. Yizur was a young wolf, and still didn't understand many dangers of the Wilds.

Once Yizur decided she found a part of the glen that seemed comfortable, she lay down and rested her head on her paws.

@Cassiopeia

Hope this is good!
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
the limp continued to show itself every couple steps, and her tail twitched behind her in the only outward sign of her irritation. three hunts had been lost to her that day, and she'd succeeded only in putting great distance between herself and the Sunspire without anything to show for it. 

water splashed around her hocks as she wade into a clear-running river, gaze falling onto a previously unseen ground squirrel that darted away before she could make any move toward it, vanishing beneath groouond-hugging underbrush. tail flicked at her rear once more, yet she merely lowered her muzzle and drank deeply from the stream, auds flickering atop her head as she noticed the presence of the other wolf somewhere just beyond where she drank, the wind teasing her scent her way and then the other.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

11 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
A scent eventually drifted into Yizur's nose and she sniffed, taking in a scent of a female mixed with the scents of other wolves, which would mean this she-wolf was from another pack, just like how Yizur was, but Yizur only had maybe a few scents mixed in with hers, being she didn't really interact with many of her new packmates. Yizur wondered what pack the odd-looking she-wolf was from, and she got up.

"I'm Yizur." She said, lowering her head in somewhat of a respectful matter. "I'm from Blacktail Deer Plateau."
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
she pulls her muzzle from the river as the wolf makes its way near, offering no greeting save an introduction. "cassiopeia." salmon tongue slips from betwixt her jaws and flicks over her lips, catching here and there stray droplets of water.  "the sunspire." she surveys the woman, dull and brown and unremarkable in appearance, at least. gaze flickers to her, irritation bottling up her interest in anything much besides the hunt, waiting instead for whatever had the woman make her way over to her.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.