Swiftcurrent Creek loyalty, got royalty inside my dna
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She scruffed the boy with gentle firmness, and felt him sag in her grip. It was then that Durnehviir pulled him from the river and carried him, dripping, away from the edge. Placing him onto the ground near her own son, the russet Alphess lifted her head to exchange a concerned glance with Akavir, before shifting her champagne gaze to linger softly on her newest ward.

A pair of sad eyes stared back at her, but it was not long before the sodden cub was curled in a whimpering ball at her feet. The mother's heart swelled and her chest tightened, and her immediate reaction was to reach out for him. Lowering herself with a strained whine, Durnehviir extended a forelimb to pull his little frame to her breast where she set about sweeping her tongue across his soaked fur in attempt to dry and soothe him - though prepared herself for the strong possibility that he would try and wrestle free.

"Akavir," she paused just enough to request: "go and find your father. Tell him I need him at once."
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 22, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - August 23, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 24, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - August 25, 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 26, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Constantine - August 27, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - August 27, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 29, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Constantine - September 02, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - September 09, 2018, 01:10 PM