Swiftcurrent Creek loyalty, got royalty inside my dna
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Akavir obeyed, turning away at once and darting away through the foliage in search of his father without a moment's hesitation. The russet Alpha followed him with her gaze until he was out of sight, before she blinked back down at the babe who she nestled close to her chest.

"Shhh," she cooed to him as he stammered, clearly distressed, and reached down to tenderly touch the tip of her snout to his dark crown. "It's alright. You're safe now." Durnehviir licked at him again, her tongue sweeping across his damp head and cleaning at his ears in a desperate attempt to show him that she would take care of him. Upon lifting her muzzle again to look around for any sign of her mate and son, her champagne eyes settled on the plume of blackened smoke that billowed over the trees to the North, and she felt her heart sink.

Fire had driven the child from his home, and Durnehviir thought of Wallflower's solemn tale when she'd arrived at Ravensblood Forest. Soon, Constantine and Akavir had arrived on the scene, and the crimson Frostfur was quick to explain: "the river brought him. He was forced to run." She touched her nose to the pup's small shoulders reassuringly then gestured to the dark, distant cloud.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 22, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - August 23, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 24, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - August 25, 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 26, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Constantine - August 27, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - August 27, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 29, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Constantine - September 02, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - September 09, 2018, 01:10 PM