Broken Boulder you only hold me up like this 'cause you don't know who i really am
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
It's not difficult to find Delight, and he's not sure whether or not he's grateful for the fact until he meets his gaze. Zamael is gone, He manages to choke out, and then: And so is Ulf, and— Lily told me Vilkas is gone, too. It comes rushing out before he can stop it; he doesn't need to add and Queenie but he can feel it hanging in the air in the wake of his words. Everyone leaves— even if he's selfish enough to admit he mostly cares about his brother's disappearance, they all seem to stack on his chest like bricks.
It's been— I don't know, maybe three or four days? His eyes are bright with anxiety, but there's exhaustion behind it. He wants to seek comfort, but he doesn't deserve it. He can only stand there, gaze flitting to the earth between his paws. He doesn't usually— He swallows hard. It feels like I'm overreacting, but he hasn't left like this since he got here, and after— I'm just... scared.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you only hold me up like this 'cause you don't know who i really am - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 09:14 PM