Broken Boulder you only hold me up like this 'cause you don't know who i really am
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Delight's response isn't what he'd expected; he's not used to anyone being so... gentle with him. His breath hitches a little and he leans into the touch, closing his eyes as he tries to take in what his partner is saying. It's hard to comprehend anything over his own relief, his still-racing thoughts, but he gets the gist of it. At least enough to try to answer his question.
Odd, He answers quietly, unable to describe it another way for the moment. Sucking in a breath, he moves to softly bury his face in Delight's neck fur; if the touch is allowed, his next words are slightly muffled. Sad, I guess, but like — numb, too. But — He pauses, searching once more for the right words, and this time it's a little more difficult.
I'm glad you're here, He settles finally, but it still doesn't quite feel adequate, so he presses a little closer to Delight and hopes he understands the depth of it anyway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you only hold me up like this 'cause you don't know who i really am - by Alarian - August 30, 2018, 10:32 AM