Blacktail Deer Plateau Haunting details, but you’ll get over it.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir let her head fall to look at the ground and her paw moved the dirt as it did so. The question was a little uncomfortable for her but as it seemed she would always be truthful and tell her superiors everything. After just a moment of uncomfortable silence the wolfdog brought her head up and nodded. "It is. It was haunting. It seemed like he came out of no where. The nightmares are about everything and then he comes out of nowhere and just.... the next moment... I'm gone?" she said choking up at the end. 

She took a small deep breath to gather herself again. Nothing had ever hurt her as much as this did. She knew though that talking about it could help her but it brought back all the real feelings she felt that night.

"Caves?" Elixir asked softly, not knowing if she meant the cave that was in the Plateau or a different one. As she watched Liri after she said that she realized it probably wasn't the one in the territory. Then she said 'someone hurt me too' and Elixir wanted to cry for her too. She knew what it felt like to be hurt and felt for Liri. "I'm so sorry Liri, I didn't know." she said nodding with sympathetic eyes.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - August 29, 2018, 04:14 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - September 01, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - September 04, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - September 08, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - September 10, 2018, 05:09 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - September 10, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - September 11, 2018, 07:36 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - September 17, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - September 20, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - September 24, 2018, 10:16 AM