Swiftcurrent Creek who do you think you are? who do you think i am?
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
“It won’t feel that way forever,” he coaxed, trying to ignore the not-so-subtle fact that the elephant in the room had somehow grown larger, rather than being addressed. He sure as hell wasn’t going to touch on it further. Not yet.

At her final words, the Mayfair gave a small shake of his head, his eyes burning with uncertainty before they drifted away from the frosted she-wolf, seeking to look once more to their surrounding home, as if it somehow held answers for him. “If Durnehviir is unable to believe me when I’ve done nothing to deserve otherwise…” He snorted, trailing off the statement, leaving it as it was. If that was the state of their mateship, than it was destined to fail.

But he couldn't linger on that. It felt wrong to discuss his worries on his relationship to the girl who felt somehow roped in to it, despite remaining innocent in the matter. And he knew Durnehviir would feel betrayed. "How are you settling in otherwise?" He paused. "We've lost many of our members."
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
who do you think you are? who do you think i am? - by Aria - September 04, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: who do you think you are? who do you think i am? - by Constantine - September 04, 2018, 08:33 PM