Swiftcurrent Creek who do you think you are? who do you think i am?
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The switch to the pack and duties was one that came with great relief for the male, and his muscles relaxed visibly. Giving a nod to the pale woman, Constantine extended the quiet invitation to continue their conversation as they marked the borders – patrolling, as apparently was her new habit.

“Do you know anything of the neighboring packs yet?” He stopped, his nose drifting down inhale gently at grass that seemed pressed down from previous footfalls. “I’ve been meaning to seek them out and speak to them, but with the pups, there’s never been an ideal time.” He paused then, his tongue smoothing over his lips as he gave a nod now to the direction of the flattened grass before them. “A herd went through here not long ago. How do you feel about organizing a pack hunt?” Perhaps she would feel uncomfortable, given his mate.. But he wanted to present her the opportunity to further embed herself in to the pack that he was firmly keen on keeping as her home.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
who do you think you are? who do you think i am? - by Aria - September 04, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: who do you think you are? who do you think i am? - by Constantine - September 04, 2018, 08:43 PM