Northstar Vale i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
His frosty gaze was reminiscent of the lands he now called his. Siarut was not swayed as she easily let go of his anger toward her. Although she had mistaken his anger at him wanting her back. Alas that was not true. He had been hurt by her rejection, that was true, but he knew he had deserved better the moment she turned from him. It had taken him time to realize that, but he couldn't help but be grateful she had chosen not to join him.

He gave a bitter laugh, "I am thankful Ceara, that I met you. So at least I have an idea of the kind of woman I need. I wanted but I never needed you, and I've just realized that. So thank you." Shaking his head, "I am sorry if my words came off as trying to hurt you, I learned sometime ago that you should speak the words on your mind, before it's to late. I wanted you to know how you sit in my mind, the kind of person I imagine you to be." Taking a step toward the woman he gave her a frozen smile. "I pity you. You feign strength, putting up barrier after barrier to keep others away. I haven't figured out why, and I doubt I ever will. But I can live with that, if it means I caught a glimpse of the person underneath."

The gleam in her eye spurred him, "If I wanted you so badly. I would have asked. Is that all it takes with you? A simple question. Even I thought you had higher standards than that." He smirked, not that, that was meant to hurt. "You did hurt me. Once. Probably more than I will ever admit to anyone. But not today. No today I was able to get everything out in the open. I was able to finally put you behind me. And it's exhilarating." The grin never left his face, as his gaze twinkled. He often tried to be the better man, but he was not in the mood. Besides she had started it.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 07, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 21, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 22, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 22, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 08:16 PM