Northstar Vale i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut let her words graze his frame, like beads of rain. Slipping away into nothing. He had no reason to doubt the life he had made since Ceara ran, no he would trust his family and those close to him. That was all he could do. So he could only continue to smirk at her words giving her a huff. "I guess I'll never have to remember you past this day." He shrugged, confident in his determination.

If his heart was constricted with the image of the red lady running from him, he wasn't sure he would have so much restraint. But the mere thought of being with Ceara crushed his resolve, but he figured he owed her this one last shred of understanding the man she had left. "I have enough respect for the female sex to refrain from indulging until I know I'm with the right person. Besides, it not like I didn't have the chance, right? You eaten any apples recently? That was a fun night wasn't it. Shame you can't remember." It was a low blow, but words were fickle, and apparently there was some bad blood brewing between the two canids.

Although her last words struck a cord deep within his heart. She would always mean something to him, and that made him sad. Yes, I suppose you will. The only woman to break my heart so furiously, I thought I'd never recover. His thoughts were carefully concealed behind a smug mask but despite what was unfolding between them, they had been an interesting couple. Their fiery tempers made for dramatic words, but their wandering souls led to breathtaking adventures. It was a young romance, perhaps to juvenile to have amounted to anything, but still it had meant so much to the pale Atausiq. Deep down he had always thought he had made the same impression on her and she had on him.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 07, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 21, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 22, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 22, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 08:16 PM