Northstar Vale i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
So distracted by her weakness he forgot that in fact this woman was still a killer. He had tried to help, and stopped his progression as soon as the told him to. But apparently it wasn't enough, cuz nothing ever was with the petite fireball. Her lung while surprising was not totally unexpected from an outside point of view. Alas Siarut was in the thick of it, and missed the bracing of her muscles until she was on top of him. Berating himself for letting his guard down her lung caught him square in the chest, her smaller frame making it hard to reach much else. His surprise allowed her to latch on to his sensitive unprotected skin. Her teeth sinking deep, as blood shaded his otherwise pristine alabaster coat.

A roar of pain met his ears, before he realized it was himself making the noise. His instinct kicked in as he was quick to grab her ruff attempting to pull her off of him. He was stronger, and perhaps more experience in the art of combat, making the maneuver easier for him. As she went her clenched jaw ripped at the wound she had made.

Strangely the only thought that came to mind was that she had undone everything and anything they had every been. This is how they had met, although in an opposite fashion. He had a similar scar on his shoulder that she herself had helped to heal. No she was just taking back what she had given. Leaving her own scar the stand along the scar she had left on his heart. Taking a few staggering steps back, Siarut didn't give himself enough time to ponder the philosophical thoughts swirling in his head, nor the time to dwell on his injury. As it bleed profusely. No he braced himself reading himself for another attack. Gone was the angry man turned worried, now stood a warrior ready to defend himself at any means necessary. If she attacked again, he doubted he would let he live. "That's enough Ceara." He hated using such a tone, as it reminded him so much of his father, but he hoped that on some level maybe she would register a command, or maybe the blood now coating her mouth, his coat and the ground would be enough to knock some sense into her. It was interesting out of the pair, many would place their bets on Sia making the first attack, alas it was not to be.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 07, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 21, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 22, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 22, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 08:16 PM