Stone Circle Every Little Thing She Does
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette took a bit of a defensive stance as she wasn't sure if Vespera was going to attack her in her anger or not. The female might have thought wrong about her, she wasn't sure but it seemed the other way around. The alpha female watched as the other looked angrier and started to tell her off. She was about to tell the female that she didn't know her and that she might be wrong but she recognized this behavior from herself when she was young. She decided against it when she saw tears well up in the female's eyes. Oh, the poor thing.

She listened to Vespera's emotional rage, it became too much for her that the female even collapsed. Valette stepped forward worriedly. The girl seemed so broken, but that made the mother figure even want to help the young female more. Valette tended to mother others when she could. "Don't be sorry," she spoke. "It is clear that this needed to get out of your system," she added. Valette could only think of that one meeting she had with Steady when she herself had been close to becoming bitter and cold. It had been life-changing.

"I lost my parents as well, as my siblings and all the other loved ones. I was certain that I would never befriend anyone again because I didn't want to go through the heartbreak," Valette explained, revealing a bit more of herself. "But then I met a wise man that told me: 'The only ones we lose are loved ones. Because they matter to us, it hurts every time it happens. We don't hurt over the loss of a stranger, but they die every day. We just don't know about it." So perhaps it is true that the old Venus died when you went through such a heavy loss. But perhaps now you go by the name Vespera you can find out who Vespera actually is," Valette advised.

Valette nudged the female gently with her nose to comfort her. "Sometimes you need a stranger to care for you. So they can show you that life is still worth living," she smiled kindly. Vespera reminded her so much of her younger self. It was probably why she was so kind, and why she wanted to help. If Steady had not been there for her who knows how she ended up. Perhaps she would have turned bitter and cold instead of the warmhearted female she was now. "Just so you know. The Verspera I start to know has hope, and determined. I see some kindness in you as well as some stubbornness," she smiled. "All good things."
Messages In This Thread
Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 08, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 06:06 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 11, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 17, 2018, 04:39 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 20, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 21, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 22, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 23, 2018, 09:11 AM