Golden Glade if you take my advice you're bound to be damned
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Good to know.  The last time she'd been there, she'd been accosted almost immediately.  If Behemoth hadn't been bothered, they were undoubtedly dispersed.  She wanted to feel sympathetic for them, but she didn't have it in her anymore.

His last comment draws a smirk from her.  The bright golden bite of his gaze meets her dancing silver.  There's a twinkle where it doesn't belong, but she can't help but be charmed by someone that reminds her so much... of herself.  

I haven't talked to leadership yet, she supplies, so I wouldn't count on seeing us there just yet.  They had chosen to live on a Plateau; maybe they already had a plan for wintertime and she'd just look stupid when she brought it up.

But I'll be quick to move on it.  Thanks.

ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Behemoth - September 14, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - October 01, 2018, 04:24 PM