Heron Lake Plateau Because I'm the only person around here who looks this cool on a bike
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Retagging just in case :P  Feel free to tag me on Discord or somethin' if you wanna have your chars be PPed to do something specific!  Or just cameo or whatever.  STUFF. THINGS.

He looked back to @RavenRay, you're good with whoever stays, right?  -- Girls, last chance or you gotta wait to go for a swim!  He wouldn't be surprised if either @Phoebe or @Vasa wanted to come too, he just wasn't sure if @Kite would want to -- he still hoped that somehow her balance would improve as she got older even though he'd been saying that to himself forever.

Meanwhile Owen was still proving to be kind of a chicken about well.. Everything.  Was he gonna ever grow out of that?  On the one hand Quixote wanted him to get over it and have a bit more guts, but had absolutely no idea how to do so.  Things he could think of sounded pretty unlikely to work, at least on a kid Owen's age.  And might even be kind of questionable on older wolves too.  Ugh.  What was he doing wrong?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Because I'm the only person around here who looks this cool on a bike - by Quixote - October 14, 2018, 12:32 AM