Fox's Glade they said that they found it in the basement
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Of all the things he'd expected, a second offer of a home had not been one of them — but he's not about to complain. He feels more relieved than anything; joining up with Terance might have been alright, but he's much more inclined toward a home with no memories, no ghosts of the past. No connections to his past life, or Korei's — and he has no idea who the hell Valette is, beyond her introduction. So... maybe this is a good start.
He dips his head respectfully, expression immediately grateful. It's nice to meet you, Valette. I appreciate your offer of a place in your pack. I can offer my skills as a medic — and all three of us can hunt well enough to contribute, He pauses a beat, glancing briefly behind him to see if @Korei Julia and/or @Outlander is near. I'm Alarian, by the way. My friends' names are Outlander and Korei Julia — they should be nearby.
Messages In This Thread
they said that they found it in the basement - by Alarian - October 18, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: they said that they found it in the basement - by Alarian - October 24, 2018, 10:44 AM