Lost Creek Hollow So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Breccan was more creative than his Resident Jalapeño counterpart, scaring the little rodent and making it move. In a matter of a second several things happened all at once - Nuna caught sight of the fleeing furball, thought that the other cub's idea had been brilliant (and managed to feel a bit bummed about not comming up with it herself for 1/100 of the second), promoted him to Cubanelle in the pepper hierarchy for it and just as the newly appointed pepper cadet made it's move, so did she.

Needless to say (but I will say it anyway) this did not end well for the wolves. Because Nunataq crashed into/on top off and over Breccan, probably bruising him along the way and fell head-first in the bush, where upper part of her remained burried in the branches, while the hind were balancing in the vicinity of her friend's head and neck.

To sum it up - not a great day to be a wolf, but a spectacular day to be a pika.

Pepper references from Pepper heat chart.
Messages In This Thread
So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Nunataq - November 27, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Nunataq - January 04, 2019, 04:29 PM