Cerulean Cape slowly, slowly, i am drifting
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Of course Laurel wasn't entirely 'fine' with her son being estranged from her. There was something very painful about seeing Wyatt standing there demanding to know what she wanted from him. But he was well enough, and Laurel didn't think that it would do to dwell on the way that he had turned away from the rest of his family. It would only cause more pain. And why experience pain when you could also just bury your head in the sand, move on, and pretend like you never had that son, instead focusing on the ones who did still love you?

Anyway...

She nodded, suddenly feeling renewed in her hope to find Lucas, too. We just gotta keep searching. We've found Pipes and Wyatt, so I'm sure Lucas must be out there somewhere! Maybe it was a bit silly to hope for such things, but still. Laurel wondered suddenly: What do you want to do when we've found him? Take Lucas and Piper back to Lost Creek Hollow..? She wondered suddenly if perhaps it might be better to find a different place to live. Laurel didn't really like Terance, and she felt that their children deserved better than being a bunch of mediocre wolves in some average pack. But then again, Laurel also didn't really feel like building up a pack from the ground again, and she was weary from travelling. Maybe for now, the Hollow was their best chance. Their only other chances right now, really, were going to Stigmata's pack -- but ugh, he'd been such a dick at the Hollow's borders, and Laurel didn't really want to have to grovel her way into his pack -- or joining Easthollow, where that sweet Valette woman lived. But she was Xan's sister and while she was decidedly a lot nicer than him, Laurel was about ready to bury those skeletons. Maybe that was the real reason for her apprehension to return to the Hollow.
Messages In This Thread
slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Indra - February 17, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Laurel - February 19, 2019, 09:18 AM
RE: slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Indra - February 23, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Laurel - March 02, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Indra - March 07, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Laurel - March 09, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Indra - March 16, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Laurel - April 08, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Indra - April 10, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Laurel - April 10, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: slowly, slowly, i am drifting - by Indra - April 10, 2019, 04:59 PM