Deepwood Weald If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I want to go
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He watches Midar intently as he goes to inspect the hole, doing his best to appear guileless when his lover glances back at him. He finds himself stifling a giggle in the next moment, though, a little caught off-guard when his lover crouches to look more closely. He tries to disguise it as a cough, though his struggle only worsens when Midar comments that he doesn't see anything. Finding it impossible to contain himself a moment longer, he steps forward and quickly slams his flank against Midar's back-half, aiming to knock him into the hole. It takes all the force he can manage, though he's certain that, even if he succeeds, it won't be a very hard fall for Midar. He takes a moment to regain his footing, unable to stifle his slightly-hysterical laughter now, and turns to start shoveling snow into the hole. He's not entirely sure where he's going with this; it's rather unlikely that he'll actually bury Midar, or even truly try, but to his sleep-deprived brain it seems like the most logical outcome.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I want to go - by Alarian - February 27, 2019, 11:32 PM