Arrow Lake Goodbye is the hardest part
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

His heart almost stopped at the pain that flared, she retreated from him, and looked ready to attack him. Even if she did, he wouldn’t stop her, he figured it was retribution for the things he had done to her. And he knew what he had done, the pain he surely must have caused. It seemed in their life it was always him leaving her. Yet he couldn’t help the pride that flourished looking at all she had become without him there to guide her. She was a strong and powerful woman, who didn’t need her big brother to protect her.

His throat caught, and he cleared his throat, “I suppose you are right.” He couldn’t bare to look at her, simply nodding. “Despite everything that I have done to you, you have always been my dearest sister. This is the least of all you deserve. I love you Takiyok.” He offered her a smile, and assumed that his presence was no longer necessary nor wanted. He turned away, intent on leaving her in peace, to forget about her disappointing older brother.

When she had been born, Siarut had promised to look out for her. He knew now that he had never fulfilled his promise, he had always failed her. And now, she could finally be free of him.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye is the hardest part - by Siarut - April 27, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Takiyok - April 30, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Stigmata - April 30, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Siarut - April 30, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Takiyok - April 30, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Siarut - April 30, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Takiyok - May 01, 2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Siarut - May 01, 2019, 12:20 AM