Sleepy Fox Hollow Where I thought I knew it all before I knew what love was
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
GOOD! she wanted to shout at him; more than anything she wanted to engulf him in hell's fires and leave him a charred mess. World War Wylla had come to claim him and he would learn what feeding that fire could do to him.

She could not, because on the flip side, she wanted—no, needed—someone to care, and he was withdrawing his. Small wonder. Wylla burned everyone who ever attempted to come near her save those of her bloodline. Her defence mechanisms were fierce and unyielding, and it took a special sort of strength to wade through the inferno encasing her to reach the lost soul inside. With Tiercel gone, she needed a friend more than anything. Upon first seeing him she had thought maybe if she could get past the guilt, they could be friends. His proclamation had changed that, built her guilt into a typhoon that would swallow her, and now he meant to leave.

This grand proclamation of love he'd made, but he would give up on her just like that. She would not admit that her attitude was to blame for that. Fuck you, Mahler, she choked at last, plastering her dark ears down and leering at the ground between her white paws. How can you claim to love me and then leave me here so easily? And why was it so fucking hard to just be honest and open instead of incendiary? Why could she not stop her tongue from insult long enough to say "can we be friends instead of whatever this is"?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where I thought I knew it all before I knew what love was - by Wylla - December 07, 2019, 06:54 PM