Ankyra Sound a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Faster and faster her breath went -- it was not until Tux sat down that Raleska's rapidfire breathing seemed to even slightly slow; her heart was positively thrashing against her ribcage and she felt like she was in no control of her body. Thank god he had swept to the ground -- Raleska couldn't have even mustered another step back if she had wanted to.

Her legs felt like jelly, and it was all she could do to look around as Tux asked for fresh water. Her mouth formed words, yet no sound came save her ragged breathing. A lightheadedness had overtaken her, and it took nearly a full minute of huffing before Raleska's near-panic attack subsided. "I --" Her mouth clicked shut; why was she here still? She should run.

Thinking of water was enough to rein in the terror that had briefly taken home in her heart. She fell back against her sweeping haunches, propping herself in an awkward sitting position in the sand. "There used to be some over that ridge." Her voice was breathless as she spoke, for her composure had yet to return. "It's all flooded." She glanced Tux's way warily, knowing she was vulnerable if he had been untrue. Yet in her current state, she wouldn't be able to outrun anything -- a stitch of pain fired alongside her belly, as her breathing had yet to return to normal.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again - by Raleska - December 14, 2019, 08:39 PM