Stone Circle I can feel it on my tongue
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had been at the Stone Circle, though she wasn't here as often anymore since Nanook's children were born. She realized she wasn't having pups this year, and she had opted in, into helping her sister raise them where she could. At this time however, she would give Nanook and Sia some space with their children and would watch the bison herd. It had been a long time since she had watched them and it would give her valuable intel.

She turned her ear to the sound, realizing it was Clay that came to seek her out. The matriarch turned and walked towards him. He was always uneasy about the Circle, even now, he looked uncomfortable. She always wondered why the boy felt that way towards the stones. Valette greeted him with a smile though. "Hi, Clay," she greeted. Her hazel green eyes traveling over the boy, seeing that his wounds were looking better. "I am glad to see that you look better," she complimented her son. She wanted to ask what was wrong but decided against that and wait patiently for what he wanted to ask or tell her.
Messages In This Thread
I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 12:51 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 28, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - June 01, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 02, 2020, 06:34 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - June 15, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 16, 2020, 04:51 PM