Moonsong Glacier kasuutiruk ‡
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,203 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
a matter of time? "yes," and she swallowed a welter of salt, "but it would not be good for your own." she must relinquish him; aya, aya; the gentle crying in her spirit that went on and on. something behind his eye; something caught in his throat; some sharp-edged pebble he must cough up and into her waiting palms, poison bitten from his veins.

"do i keep you from moonspear, arcturus?" clutching at the threads of an unsaid missive; he had turned his back upon her the moment he abandoned the mountain with wraen. and sworn her to secrecy before; all in protection of someone for whom he would uproot his legacy, and that of hydra? suppose he had won that day, suppose she had been killed or stepped back for the sake of her children? how long would it rest upon his heart?

kukutux felt her own turn to wormwood; you resting heavily upon the bone-seat of her soul. and she gazed into the quiet gold of his eyes, spinning into a thousand silken threads

i must release you

you must let go of him

— a breath drawn, lips trembling. "what is this time? what is this matter? are you more content for being away? i look upon your face, arcturus, and i do not see that you are."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
kasuutiruk ‡ - by Kukutux - October 16, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Arcturus - October 23, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Kukutux - October 25, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Arcturus - October 28, 2020, 08:19 AM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Kukutux - October 28, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Arcturus - November 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Kukutux - November 03, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Arcturus - November 18, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Kukutux - November 20, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Arcturus - November 26, 2020, 12:26 PM