Wapun Meadow I'm a believer; don't call us another name
Pledged
Party City
1,544 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
I'll figure out the timeline on this laaaater @Phox
The winter-cloaked meadow was the perfect place to dance. Reverie had meant to map the territory, truly! She'd followed the paths laid by wolves and prey alike, at least those she could still follow as the snow fell lightly around her. For a time, she'd been focused. Then — well, she wasn't sure how it had happened.
She knew only that it felt natural. She was made for nothing but this, movement and color and breathless endless joy. Reverie was not a girl, no, she was not even a wolf then; she was only a dancer. Snow fell around her as she swept through the meadow, dancing, a neverending swirl of gold. For a time she thought of no one and nothing in the world beyond. She thought only of herself. Maybe she really had meant it, that night — when she'd asked herself what she wanted. Maybe that was the answer. Out of all the possibilities laid before her, the whole world, all of it... she only wanted to dance.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:21 PM