Wapun Meadow I'm a believer; don't call us another name
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
She spotted him and approached. In some ways, he was getting used to everybody having a gander at his leg. Or rather, his lack of one. He was still rather aware every time somebody noticed it, and he still flinched each time, but his emotional reaction was less and less with each encounter. Maybe, one day, he wouldn't even notice. (Unlikely.)

Pleasure to meet you; I'm Phox. Can't say I've ever seen anything like your dancing, Phox said. Is it some sort of... ritual? He would leave her to explain what sorts of things the ritual was meant to bring about. Somehow, it seemed uncouth to suggest that it was an attraction ritual. And he didn't want to make himself look like a creep.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:21 PM