Blacktail Deer Plateau Beautiful girl, stay in my world
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
The girl's reaction was not all too surprising. Fin did look like a complete jack ass. What did surprise her about it was.. actually rather surprising. "Excuse me!" she barked back, "Language! ...young lady..." Even as she said it, she felt weird. Her look of displeasure lasted for only a moment before she brushed it off, thinking fuck it to herself before she began to ease her rump back down to the floor.

She shut her eyes tightly and took a sharp breath as the pain shot through her from that simple movement. As she shifted her weight to try to make herself comfortable, each second of it excruciating. She nearly missed the girl's next words, but was easing into her new position just as the oddly cold words left her mouth.

Her eyes were shut as she responded with a pained sigh, "Yeah." Fin took a deep breath as she relaxed and finally turned her full attention to Saena, who rewarded with with some sagely advice. You shouldn't go back there." The Blackthorn fixed the girl with a blank stare for a moment before her brows furrowed, bewildered. "Kay..." she said after a beat, adding more slowly, ".....because it's on fire?" Fin quirked a brow at her, thoroughly intrigued now to see where this could possibly be heading.

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 08:45 PM