Hoshor Plains Blue Flower Red Thorns
Loner
182 Posts
Ooc — Raven
All Welcome 
On the hunt for @Kukutux following Alaric's suggestion in previous thread.

Small cloud of wolf. Small cloud of wolf. 

Paeon recited in her mind. The description she had received from Alaric for the Moonwoman in the midst of this healer camp that would be able to find a job or task for Paeon. 

It felt good to be on the edge of useful. It had been some time since she had been able to tend to a patient or help a fellow healer with herds and supplies. The anticipation tingled in her chest. Along with an opportunity to be helpful, it was a chance to show off her skills in the hopes that it would lead to something more... a quest... an adventure. But she was getting ahead of herself. First she needed to find this woman.

Small cloud of wolf. Small cloud of wolf.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,119 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
I missed this tag! <3

away from the healer's camp, kukutux directed others one way and more another.

she watched over two teas steeping. springjade eyes watched curiously as a woman she did not know greeted approached the place of moonglow.
Loner
182 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Paeon's eyes caught the sight of a white wolf and indeed she was small, even smaller than Paeon. Her spirited energy took over and she galloped towards the female calling out to her as she did.

"Hey! Are you Moonwoman Kukutux?"
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,119 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"i am." her green eyes studied the young woman. she saw no signs of injury, and so beckoned with a warm look. 

"who asks for me?"
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Loner
182 Posts
Ooc — Raven
A big smile came across Paeon's face when the woman confirmed herself as Kukutux. She stopped a few paces in front of her and spoke with a beam in her voice. "I'm Paeon. Alaric said you might be able to put me to work. I'm a combat medic by trade"

Her tail swayed with excitement and anticipation.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,119 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
interest shone in the greenstone eyes. "alaric is right. i have need of your skill."

combat. fighting. "you have seen battles?" kukutux asked of the eager young healer, curiosity deepening.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Loner
182 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Paeon continued to smile as the moonwoman confirmed her need for aid.

But there was a minor hiccup in Paeon's excitement as she was asked about her history with battles. Paeon had trained to be a combat medic, understanding the ways of medicine and being surprisingly able to hold her own in a fight, but real-world instances where those two things collided were not on Paeon's resume. It disappointed her to think about it in her head, but her resolve did not waver much.

"Not as of yet, but I hope to... or rather I hope to be of use if such a situation does occur." It seemed strange to wish for a battle or war to occur to prove one's skills, and she didn't want to sound cold-hearted. "I've aided in the aftermath of some though" Paeon said, recalling the times waves of wounded soldiers would venture into their pack in the hopes that her mother could heal what others could not, and how Paeon had acted as her aid in those times. She tried to sound as confident as possible without lying, like she was in the middle of a job interview.