Frogspawn Swamp It what it is.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her sandy tail swept the air at the other woman’s introduction. It was perhaps silly to find their similarities endearing, yet she did. She didn’t immediately realize they had motherhood in common too. Meerkat’s lips parted when Minnow explained that Moontide didn’t have room for their pups.

My dad lives there, she shared, wondering if he and his lady friend—Towhee had gossiped about them quite a lot—had gotten hitched yet. Do you know him? His name is Phox.

She couldn’t recall her name, though, and she briefly wondered if this meant they couldn’t welcome a litter too. Or perhaps they already had, which was why Minnow was in this predicament? Meerkat wasn’t particularly current on Moontide news.

I guess that’s not as important as figuring out where to go, she acknowledged in the next breath, smiling softly. It’s possible we have room in the copse, though I’d have to speak with my husband. And also learn a little more about you and your mate.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It what it is. - by Minnow - March 16, 2024, 11:29 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Meerkat - March 22, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Minnow - March 22, 2024, 01:47 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Meerkat - March 22, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Minnow - March 22, 2024, 02:11 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Meerkat - March 22, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Minnow - March 22, 2024, 05:40 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Meerkat - March 25, 2024, 08:15 AM
RE: It what it is. - by Minnow - April 01, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: It what it is. - by Meerkat - April 01, 2024, 09:32 AM
RE: It what it is. - by Minnow - April 06, 2024, 01:28 PM