Frogspawn Swamp It what it is.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Minnow shared a lot of information then. Meerkat did her best to keep up despite her chronic fatigue. They had relocated from Moonglow to Moontide barely a week ago. No wonder Minnow hadn’t met Phox or any of the others. And she was already on the move again while pregnant, which was a lot of stress for those unborn pups. She couldn’t spare but a single well wish for the other young wolves Minnow mentioned.

Why don’t you come with me? We can settle you in my bourie so you can rest while you tell me more, Meerkat invited.

She didn’t wait for a response. She waved a foreleg at the other woman and began moving back toward the burrow, the inside still warm from her lingering body heat. Meerkat stepped back to give Minnow room, ushering her inside before taking a seat at the mouth of the small den.

What is your mate’s name? What are his skills? And yours? she asked conversationally, easing forward into a sphinx pose.

Let me know if you mind the power-play. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It what it is. - by Minnow - March 16, 2024, 11:29 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Meerkat - March 22, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Minnow - March 22, 2024, 01:47 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Meerkat - March 22, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Minnow - March 22, 2024, 02:11 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Meerkat - March 22, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Minnow - March 22, 2024, 05:40 PM
RE: It what it is. - by Meerkat - March 25, 2024, 08:15 AM
RE: It what it is. - by Minnow - April 01, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: It what it is. - by Meerkat - April 01, 2024, 09:32 AM
RE: It what it is. - by Minnow - April 06, 2024, 01:28 PM