Greatwater Lake quixotic
Akashingo
Sphinx
34 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
All Welcome 
The days are passing slow. He stays by @Zharille often, and throughout this time, he wishes to learn of her. They are stuck through this together, and he comes to her today with rabbit furs for gifts. "I come with gifts, lake woman!" Mesen-ka kneels. He wishes to respect her. "I wish to learn of your lake. Would you honor me in a walk for this evening?"
Loner
186 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
the gifted man speaks. he scares the fish from the lakeside, he startles birds from their nests. zharille glares at him, approaching.

he kneels. he has brought gifts - food! she takes it, eating and pushing it around like a truffle pig in the dirt. once fed, she settles back with a content expression on her face and a hot tongue dragging her lips.
Akashingo
Sphinx
34 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
She is a woman of few words and loud silence. Where she rests, its upon lakeside with an integral presence to the noise of flourishing fauna. Intertwined, just as one. What a luxurious bond that must be for a lake queen.

Zharille eats big and heartily! If her belly is so demanding, then she must be in need of more! He loves food just the same! There is a satiated, or perhaps starved lap over her lips from her tongue. Mesen-ka is a soldier at her feet with a now bright smile. "I see you like food. I shall bring you more for your dinners and breakfasts!"