Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Her mother had informed her of some unprecedented foot traffic along stretches of the copse’s borders. Meerkat decided to take some time today to visit their southerly neighbors and inquire if they’d noticed these patterns as well. In lieu of flowers this time, she brought a large turtle shell. Her family had eaten the meat and she’d scraped it clean. She thought of filling it with something—berries, perhaps—but decided it would be easier to transport empty.

She arrived at the corner of Napatuqvik, setting the gift at her feet. Her deep golden eyes swept from left to right, looking for any sign of a guardian—or perhaps these passerby her mother had detected. But Meerkat saw no one after a while, so she tipped her head toward the moody April sky and called for @Asivaq.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moonglow
Sigma
14 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"MLAMMLAMMLAMMLAM!"

Malguk had finished stuffing her belly not long ago. She sat at the den with a milk tummy, on all fours with a wobbly mouth. She smacked her lips together wildly and took clumsy, floppy steps around before the strangest call touched her ears. With a messy mouth, her head lifted. She wanted to do it too! Her too! Her too!

"MlaAMLAMALMALAMLAMAWOOOOOOOOOOO-" that was cut off by a strange bubble interrupting her wail. A burp, if she ever knew what that was. "Eck!"

Then, wriggling out their space, she wanted to go with mama or papa! 
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The distant shouting of a child certainly caught her attention. Instantly alert, Meerkat listened for any hint of distress. But no, she was fairly certain the youngster was merely replying to her own howl. Her lips curved into a smile when the second burst came. She raised her muzzle again and chirped a friendly note akin to, Hi there!

Now where’s your mom and dad? she said quietly to herself in the next breath.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moonglow
Eta
writing letters addressed to the fire
568 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
Feel free to PP them going to the borders if you want her to tag along, @Malguk!

When Meerkat called, Asivaq quickly sought her brother, @Stratos, and requested that he watch the children. Once everything was settled, and two children nestled beside their uncle, she realized that in the hustle and bustle of it all, she'd managed to lose one child—Malguk. Thankfully, she hadn't gone far.

There you are, she said as she slid out of the den and placed a kiss on her daughter's head. Would you like to come with me? I am going to speak to a friend of ours—her name is Meerkat. Saying this out loud reminded her that their company was waiting, and quickly, she sent out a howl to the other wolf: "Sorry! Had to get someone to watch the children—I will be right there!" She turned her attention back to her daughter. I have to go now, and if you are not coming, then you have to go inside with your brother and sister and uncle.