Moonglow
Alpha*
3,191 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
Read Only 
this is backdated a month bc i dropped the ball i am sorry <3 both OOC agreements were made about the same time so i figured this would work! open to single replies!

after much discussion with brothers, sisters, mothers, aunts, and the father of moonglow, it was decided.

dawn greyed the sky over a cold day. @Salaksartok would be sent to the sharadoii, and @Kassuq to the lanzadoii.

"travel until you find the great glacier. there are two rivers which run there. the people are caribou. you do not know caribou, so speak in sunshine and be humble, ready to learn."

she fussed over them, over their traveling-rations of elkmeat and dried fish, cuts of liver and fat tucked into wet moss. and in kassuq's, she put a piece of the spirit-plant, carefully wrapped. "make sure he takes his spirit journey, my son, no matter the land."

the village gathered; they sang the man and the boy to the borders, and embraced them there. with cries of delight and sorrow, they saw off kassuq and salaksartok, watching until the tall shadows disappeared into the horizon for the land of the caribou hunters and their long walk.

guide them, sedna. they are sunshine. no matter where they go, they will always be sunshine.

her voice sang them on, long into the evening shadows.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]