Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Nice! I'm killing one of my bottles of wine :3 And thank you! I read so many riddles for inspiration lol

Fin felt the joy flood over her as her tail began to wag furiously in response to Elwood's reaction to her news. "I know right? How frickin' stupid are they?" she said affectionately as she shook her head, "I mean, I pray to everything I can possibly can that I won't have to.. y'know, step up to the plate, but.. I dunno, it's kind of neat." She shrugged nonchalantly, although she was still beaming a bit. She really would be the coolest godmother ever. She'd show them all kinds of things, how to... or how to do.......

"Hey, Twig?" she asked quietly and suddenly, her attitude shifting, "I don't.... really know what to do with kids." She bit her lip thoughtfully, wondering how to phrase what it was exactly she was trying to say. "I mean, I know not to like.. step on them or swear around them or.. try to eat them, but other than that like... What're you supposed to do with them? They're so tiny and they're probably super breakable, right?" There was concern upon her face as she searched for Elwood's gaze. Finley Blackthorn, fighter of bears, boldly leaping off of cliffs and staring down poisonous vipers, was actually somewhat admitting to a secret fear she had of puppies.

I added MFT to this since it looks like it's headed in that direction! AND I'M WATCHING MULAN :D

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM