Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin lifted her ears to listen closely to Elwood's suggestions, his comfort warming her even in the cold depths of the mountain with their paws freezing against the ice upon which they stood. In spite of her worry, she found herself smiling as he painted such beautiful pictures for her, of her teaching them and entertaining them. Elwood it seemed was a natural at interacting with kids, and for a fleeting moment Finley actually pictured the two of them standing together, smiling down at a brood of silver furred puppies as they tussled together and insulted each other over ridiculous things.

She shook her head lightly to push the thought away and refocus on the now--she could freak out about that thought later. "It would be neat to teach them how to hunt and fight and things..." she said softly, her mind alight with daydreams that totally didn't involve Elwood for sure, "And I could teach them how to screw with Peregrine!" Her eyes lit up then, ears perking as mischief reclaimed its rightful place at the forefront of her mind. "Y'know, make 'em ask him what their pee-pees are for and if its weird that they keep dreaming about him dying in the middle of the night and eating him."

So. Yeah.. She might have her moments, but she would still always be Finley.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 10:14 PM