Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I can't wait to see who adopts the lil' Firebirds, they're gonna have some messed up family to deal with XD

Peregrine teach them first? Pur-lease he'd be so busy fawning over Fox the babies, he wouldn't have a chance to put into action any devious plans, meanwhile Finley would be plotting her own mischief the entire time Fox was incubating the lil' bastards. She chuckled along with Elwood, enjoying his responses and giving a confident nod to agree that evil masterminding was totally the point of being a godmother. What else was there, considering the fact that Foxegrine was destined to be present to care for their children for eternity?

Elwood quite suddenly struck out across the ice in a wobbly and uncoordinated fashion. Fin cocked her head as she watched him slip away, her shoulders shaking from laughter at the sight. Her gaze snapped to attention upon his triumphant face and immediately the beta recognized a challenge from her fellow beta. With barely a hesitation, Fin put her own unsteady legs into action and scraped across the ice after him.

Fin had actually been quite confident that gaining momentum upon such a slippery surface was impossible. Perhaps it was her nails scratching upon the frigid floor, or maybe the rough pads of her paws really did manage to get some traction, but suddenly she was shooting after Elwood with far more speed than she'd realized was possible. Her determined grin quickly turned into a look of pure ohhhh fuck as she careened across the ice straight towards Elwood's rump.

Though she attempted to plant her back legs hard into the ice, she succeeded only in landing hard upon her haunches as she continued to slide right at him. Shutting her eyes and hoping for the best was the only defense she had, and so that was what she did as she careened towards him like a runaway bowling ball towards a lonely gray pin.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 10:42 PM