Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
It was like a scene from a movie, the pair of them colliding with each other and falling upon one another, entangled and laughing up until the moment their eyes locked and they both realized simultaneously in what way they'd really just fallen. Only this wasn't a movie, and if it was, Finley would be the worst heroine ever, for the moment did nothing to inspire her to finally make a move towards the big romantic end scene. In fact, the moment she sensed something stirring in her was the very same moment that she suddenly thrust out with both front paws to knock Elwood the hell away from her before either of their brains could do any more gooey romantic things.

Unfortunately for Elwood, that meant a potential wolf-punch pretty hard right in the face--depending on whether or not he had the forbearance to dodge it. Fin barely even noticed what she had or hadn't done as she instinctively scrambled to escape his grasp, rolling onto her belly away from him. She kicked wildly with her back legs to send herself sliding across the ice away from him, though she failed to actually stand. Instead, she remained on her belly as she cascaded to a stop only a few feet away from where she'd started, her eyes wide as her brain struggled to catch up with whatever her crazy-ass body had just done.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 02, 2015, 12:32 PM