Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
tonight's post brought to you from Stevie's bath tub! Tablet in a tub, this can't go wrong right?

Fin watched patiently as Elwood finished his routine before sliding over to her. She wasn't sure exactly what she intended to do or say to him once he got there, so she chewed her bottom lip thoughtfully as she waited. Soon enough, the ashen wolf was standing before her, wordless but for the question clearly asked in the can't of his head and the attentiveness in his eyes.

What now?

Fin was not good at verbal apologies, even for the simplest, most innocent of accidents such as punching your friend in the face. While she could string together a sarcastic quip in seconds, words that required more depth and humility were absurdly difficult for her. What she did do well was to act. Slowly the silver mockingbird closed the distance between them to teach out and briefly touch her nose very gently to the tip of his, her ears smoothly sliding back upon her neck with the motion. It was a small gesture, but short of kissing his boo boos to make them all better, it was hopefully significant enough.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 05, 2015, 09:14 PM