Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
dun dun DUN!

For a moment, Fin felt her breath catch in her throat as she awaited his reaction. When finally it came, she immediately felt relief wash over her. They were good, all was good, no feelings happening, no angst necessary. Whatever those weird little moments they'd had that night, it seemed that the deeper meanings she'd caught glimpses of had only been in her mind--a mind which likely was overactive and playing tricks on her on reaction to her recent dealings with Finn. She was so determined to avoid any repeat of that situation that her instincts had taken evasive action when it wasn't needed. That's what had happened. It's all good. She didn't need to run screaming from the cave. That would've been weird, am i rite.

Now feeling giddy as though she'd dodged a bullet, she smirked after the back of his head as he skated away. "I'm just sayin', Twig," she quipped with a wag of her tail, "I know I'm like crazy funny and cool and hot, but you need to resist the temptation. Don't make it weird." She plopped her but down on the ice to scratch at her side with a back paw, more to relieve her nerves than an actual itch. Probably later when she was falling asleep she would think back on what had happened and actually be a little offended at how quickly he'd dismissed the notion. But for now, she was just happy to be joking again with her friend.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 05, 2015, 10:45 PM