Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin canted her head in curiosity. Mikael made sense, he had been the one she'd told to call the beta Twig. Tempest, though... Fin wasn't sure she'd ever had a full conversation with her before. Or had she. Had she? Remembering things was hard. In any case, she went ahead and figured word must have gotten out from Mikael, which was totally not her fault, and Fin was ready to argue that fact if her friend decided to push it.

Which he didn't. Instead, he gave her a little threat that caused Fin to tense in preparation for an attack that didn't come. Instead, Elwood turned away and left, with just barely an explanation and not a good bye even whispered. Fin stood still upon the ice, staring at his form as it disappeared up the tunnel and out of sight.

What the crap was that about?

Part of her itched to follow him thinking that maybe that was what he'd expected, but without a glance backwards or a call to her, Fin stood still upon the ice and didn't move a muscle. Did he not realize she wasn't behind him? Would he come back once he did? A couple of minutes ticked by and it finally occured to the beta that she'd totally been unceremoniously ditched.

Finley would indeed stew in her thoughts for quite a while on this, and very likely it soon wouldn't just be Elwood trying to come up with a punishment for the other.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 07, 2015, 10:45 AM