Can Redtail Rise be un-burned/reforested?
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
I was reading through territory descriptions when I came across that for Redtail Rise;
Jutting out of the taiga is very small, isolated little chain of mountains whose tops form a broad ridge. Near the foothills, the untamed slopes are challenging and steep, with worn paths being the safest way up, but gradually the terrain flattens into a gentle incline. The majority of the slope was once covered in a mixture of grass and deciduous forest, and a tumultuous stream fed from the mountain's interior dissected the eastern face into north and south halves, but now the ridge is a charred mess with only burnt stumps and a carpet of ash left to tell of its former glory. The red-tailed hawks that once frequented the ridge have long since departed. 
Territory description written by Saena.

To account for the forest having likely recovered somewhat, would it be possible to have Redtail Rise be a little less crispy? Ei, building off the current description; 
Jutting out of the taiga is very small, isolated little chain of mountains whose tops form a broad ridge. Near the foothills, the untamed slopes are challenging and steep, with worn paths being the safest way up, but gradually the terrain flattens into a gentle incline. The ridge is covered in grasses and small copses of young deciduous trees, recovering from a forest fire that left it a charred husk of its former glory. A tumultuous stream feeding from the mountain's interior dissects the eastern face into north and south halves, and in recent years the red-tailed hawks have begun to return to the ridge. 
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
In addition to this, so can The Heartwood - GBW

Current Description
Once a bright and vibrant deciduous forest, The Heartwood is now a wasteland of ash and cinders. Proud trees were consumed in a blaze that claimed the entire forest and what life flourished here has moved on to greener pastures. The fire scorched deep into the earth, ensuring that regrowth will take a great many years.

And perhaps be replaced with this? (I don't know when the fire happened but it has to be a while, I'm led to believe and feel free change it because I'm useless at territory descriptions lol)

A forest that had been reduced to ash once before now thrives again with new life everywhere. The wildlife has started to return and still there are some stubborn black stumps and pillars that refuse to let the forest forget what happened as new shoots and small plants now make the woods a tranquil place, enticing back its former inhabitants.
|  •  •  |
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
bump!
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
I think this is a wonderful idea and am totally for the area(s) beginning to regrow !