Redhawk Caldera All my used liquor bottles are on display
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin snorted with laughter as Elwood's paw was suddenly drenched in urine by one of the squirming little meatballs.  She leaned over to lick his cheek in a comforting and totally not mocking way before she returned her attention to the little black pup that had officially closed the distance between herself and her godparents.  Fin lowered her nose to the ground to poke it lightly against the little wolf's, giggling gently as the pup sneezed and then wriggled closer to her other siblings.

She returned her attention then to the rest of the scene just in time to see Nightjar throwing up all over the place.  A small whine of surprise and... GDI escaped her throat at the sight, and she searched Elwood's face for comfort.  "What is up with these things?  Does anything actually stay inside of them?" she sighed as her gaze swept across their tiny forms.  She watched them for a moment or two longer before looking at her friendboy again, "What do you think... Shove them back at Fox and run for it?"  She definitely liked the little beasts, but she also definitely had not yet developed the patience needed in order to spend abundant amounts of time with them.

Messages In This Thread
All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Raven - February 24, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 26, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - March 19, 2015, 09:11 PM