Redhawk Caldera All my used liquor bottles are on display
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
PPing like a mofo cuz WHO YO DADDY (Idek). *nudges toward conclusion* <3

She was pretty much running on empty now. An attentive Peregrine knew it was unlikely that the pee was the end of it, though. He swooped in to hoist Wildfire off Elwood's soiled foot before she could shit on it as well. He licked her dry, then placed her beside Fox, who would do her motherly duty if the pup did indeed vacate her bowels again. Wildfire screamed for a few seconds, then kneaded her mother's belly and soon took a teat into her mouth, refilling aforementioned tank.

When the father turned around, Nightjar was crying so hard he was barfing. It was simultaneously hilarious and alarming. The Alpha male plucked him up too and put him between the suckling Wildfire and the snoozing runt. That left only Raven with the Beta pair, though Peregrine overheard them and smirked in their direction before collecting the youngest child and dropping her off with her litter mates. Wildfire welcomed Raven with an unintentional kick to her tiny skull.

"The answer to your question is 'no.' Run while you're still relatively dry!" he quipped playfully to them before slumping to the floor behind Fox. They had only been alive for some eight hours and already the pups had filled the adults' world with all manner of bodily fluids, not to mention all the other parts of parenthood. And this was only the beginning!
Messages In This Thread
All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Raven - February 24, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 26, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - March 19, 2015, 09:29 PM