Duskfire Glacier flame of the heart
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
probably backdated a lil bit (i've had a lot going on x_x). she's kind of heading into where glacier just begins to meet the ridge. idk screw timelines lol 

After loitering in Ankyra Sound to recharge, she put her travels into overdrive to cover the most ground before she had to get back to the Sunspire -- which was already beginning to feel overdue, somehow. She made her way across fields, saw a mountain's peak looming on the distant northern horizon, then kept going until the openness gave way to icefields which rose up jaggedly into the glaciers. She proceeded curiously, as these were unknown stretches of landscape to her, and she kept moving through the nighttime hours.

She ranged along, admiring moon-draped the landscapes, their pathways, and the scents of prey and wolf alike as she crossed onto what had once been pack in the late hours of the night. With so many of the northern happenings unknown to her, she had no idea of the events here not so long ago, but traveled on feeling determined to cover as many miles as she could. Before long, she saw the ridge rising up ahead with the sun beginning to light the skies above it.

But as she drew closer, and before the landscape's elevation fully began to slope upward, she noticed more scents nearby. This slowed her down and she was accordingly guarded; after all, she had managed to go a long time without running into a pack, or really that many wolves (a true testament to the vastness of even the Teekon's north). Somehow, something almost seemed familiar, but she was not yet able to place it in full considering how many wolves she had met during her years in the Teekon, so she was curious and watchful for the presence of others as daylight slowly spread over the horizon.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
flame of the heart - by Amekaze - April 30, 2015, 02:03 AM
RE: flame of the heart - by Ahren - June 12, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: flame of the heart - by Amekaze - June 13, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: flame of the heart - by Ahren - July 03, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: flame of the heart - by Amekaze - July 08, 2015, 09:28 PM