Razorback Ridge nine names
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Parts of the path did necessitate a delicate step. She had passed through here a handful of times before, but not enough to memorize every stretch of the landscape. Even she, as experienced on a mountainside as she was, had to mind her paws just a little extra now and then.

However, even with jagged edging cutting a fierce silhouette, some lengths of travel were not half bad. She was content with her pace and the travels they brought her, which, evidently, were now in the company of another. She breathed deep his unfamiliarity and felt him pull in close, his path now mirroring her own almost as if it was the intention all along -- just an ordinary happening. Amekaze cast him a glance and turned an ear his way, she listened to the rhythm of his footfalls first then his words second. She stilled the upward turn of a few hackles at the new company and considered this.

"I think so. They are slow to gather, at least, and winds are low.." she remarked, knowing this could always change so she confirmed it with a quick look skyward. "The mountain should have shelter, if this changes," she smirked and swayed her tail confidently. She wasn't concerned unless it turned gusty and full of lightning, but those clouds did not look that angry yet.

"But a little rain will not hurt.. and I would almost rather have it, than just so much.. humidity." she added with a wrinkled muzzle, although it seemed almost wordy for her to provide anything extra. These were two subjects she was rather good at, after all -- weather and mountains. "Where are you heading?" she asked, turning then to get a long look at him.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
nine names - by Amekaze - June 02, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: nine names - by Iqniq - June 04, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: nine names - by Amekaze - June 04, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: nine names - by Iqniq - June 05, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: nine names - by Amekaze - June 23, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: nine names - by Iqniq - June 24, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: nine names - by Amekaze - August 05, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: nine names - by Iqniq - August 06, 2015, 03:15 PM
RE: nine names - by Amekaze - August 26, 2015, 04:00 AM