Razorback Ridge nine names
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Even with all her experience watching the skies, and now as the months passed into years, studying how it went here in the Teekon, she knew her guesses were not always guaranteed. At a moment's notice, that storm may get here in practically a blink, or dissipate completely into clear skies. Sometimes, there was no telling. But even still. All the signs were pointing towards a rain.. at some point, and with rain would come the mud.

"Ah. Rightfully so," she agreed with an easy breath regarding his caution about mudslides. The leeward side of the Spire was prone to small ones now and again. She could not speak on their frequency here, exactly, but a quick glance around certainly confirmed -- there lurked the possibility. She nodded. "It does. And this summer is taking care to make that clear," she chuffed softly. It was perhaps the most humid one she had weathered. Last summer had been cool, almost.. This one was proving to be rainy and accordingly humid.

And then she canted her head once she found a touch of surprise in his similar intentions. "Similarly, I was planning to eventually head down to scope them out more myself." But her path was not direct, or overly focused. The impending weather only gave her more distraction. "They do not seem to come too close to the mountains, so I have seen very little of them since they have arrived.." A frown, then. While it was good they seemed repelled by the ridges and slopes, she still hated their proximity at all. Once she understood them better, she would know more how to proceed.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
nine names - by Amekaze - June 02, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: nine names - by Iqniq - June 04, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: nine names - by Amekaze - June 04, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: nine names - by Iqniq - June 05, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: nine names - by Amekaze - June 23, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: nine names - by Iqniq - June 24, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: nine names - by Amekaze - August 05, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: nine names - by Iqniq - August 06, 2015, 03:15 PM
RE: nine names - by Amekaze - August 26, 2015, 04:00 AM