Kintla Flatlands spiraling supernova
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
There was a mixed message she was taking from this. In part, she was more hopeful in knowing Rain was out here somewhere. But, knowing she was injured brought the threat of risk into it all even greater than before. Nishu seemed absolutely resolved to finding her, so she was not going to argue with that or attempt to derail him at all. He may have been exhausted, but it would only waste her energy to hold him back. He could handle himself.

They would search, though, and she nodded somberly to his tired words. She'd do all she could in the midst of all other things. Amekaze valued Rain far too much to simply let it go.

He seemed to take the mention of moving the pack in the best way she could have hoped. His bow was a touch unexpected, though, as he asked of Stavanger Bay. "Ah, that way, roughly.. on the coast on the other side of Silvertip Mountain. Well south of where the Totoka river hits the sea," Ame gestured with her muzzle to the west best she could from here, squinting off into the horizon where the mountain peaks made her identifying landmarks. She might have been a bit too far south or north as to the Bay's exact location, but she knew it was a good ways south of where the biggest river met the sea. "I actually have business there myself, so I am headed in that direction soon. I also did plan to scout the mountains south of there afterward."
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 21, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 22, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 23, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 28, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 30, 2015, 12:03 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 30, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - October 05, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 07, 2015, 01:36 AM